Ref : ES 71
Provides complete protection to the user’s face during welding operations. Should be used only in conjunction with a safety Helmet, and should not be used independently.
IDEAL FOR USE
During welding operations.
- Equipped with a flip front window that the user can choose to open when not performing an operation.
- Has adapter clamps for Helmet mounting and adjustment knobs for easy and perfect fitment.
- When fitted, it will protect the wearer’s face due to the special wrap-around design and fits most standard safety Helmets which have a 30.0mm accessory attachment slot.
- IR 11 lens is inserted between two protective lens conforming to EN 166 and ANSI Z 87.1 for increased protection.
- Has removable lens that is tested against EN 175 and EN 169.
- Can be fitted on KARAM Helmets (Shelmet, Sheltek, Shelblast and Sheltor).
High impact resistant polycarbonate for increased protection.
Size of Window
100mm x 75mm
-50 0C to+800C and tested for electrical insulation.
EN 175:1997 Conforms to ANSI Z87.1