The VESDA-E VES can identify and monitor smoke density by individual sampling pipe (sector) which allows a single zone to be divided into four separate sectors; for example, distinguishing between separate aisles within a data room. Sector addressability enables the user to respond to a potential fire event quickly by reducing the search area.
The VESDA-E VES has four programable alarm thresholds (Alert, Action, Fire 1 and Fire 2) per pipe that allows flexible field application. After the detector identifies the first sector to reach the Alert threshold it continues to sample from all sectors to report real time status per sector via the intuitive touch screen display.
Built on the Flair detection technology and years of application experience the VESDA-E VES detector delivers very early warning with the best in class dust rejection throughout its lifetime.
- Sector addressability for up to four sectors or zones
- Adaptive scan threshold
- Flair detection technology delivers reliable very early warning in a wide range of environments with minimal nuisance alarms
- Multi stage filtration and optical protection with clean air barriers ensures lifetime detection performance
- Four configurable alarm levels per sector and a wide sensitivity range deliver optimum protection for the widest range of applications
- Intuitive LCD display provides instant status information for immediate response
- AutoLearn smoke and flow for reliable and rapid commissioning
- Backward compatible with VLS and VESDAnet
- Data center
- Clean room
- Large atrium